mercredi 8 août 2007

Me Sarah Lou, two months and a few days





Hello, today I decided to post a little message for my family in Mongolia !




Just to tell you that I miss you all a lot, and that I think about you very often !




I am fine here, in Corsica, with my French family, everybody is being very nice with me, I even have some mutton fat to suck on !!!




At nights, I sleep with mommy and daddy, and every morning I wake up before the sun rises, and Mommy and Daddy bring me to the beach to have a look at the birth of the new day !




Then, Mamouchka wakes up and cuddles me while mom and dad are having breakfast. After, at, I play a bit and usually go to my room with mom for a little nap !




The rest of the day is spent between naps and long playful moments with my family members !


I love to play on my carpet with my little white cow !




I would like to give a biggggg kiss to Emee and Ovoo, as well as to Ondar and Nasaa, and to uncle Ogoo, Aunt Naraa and Uncle Khashkhuu !!!




I love you all ! I 'll see you very soon !




LOVE




Sarah

Aucun commentaire: